Tuesday, June 21, 2011

I have SO SO SO SO SO SO SOOOOO much to blog about!!!! Please check back in the next day or two!

What you can look forward to:

  • My list of tips!!! They're good ones.  
  • My new goals - to "get ripped" and compete in the "warrior dash"  
  • How my diet and workout routine has totally changed 
  • How losing weight has made my boobs look bigger! (even though they are smaller).
  • A problem I am having with my family that has caught me totally off-guard. I don't know what to do...
  • Last but not least... The new, HUGE crush I have on a personal trainer... He is so perfect <3 <3 <3 haha 

2 comments:

  1. it's been almost a month....... just sayin!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I AM SOOOO SORRRYY!!!!! I have been working SO much and time is just flying by... After working out and going to work, coming home to blog falls to the bottom of my priority list. I CANNOT believe it has been that long!!! Sorry Sorry Sorry!! I finally posted some tips though !! Lots more to talk about !

    ReplyDelete