Tuesday, May 10, 2011

My fat ass has gained five pounds in like a week.

I started off the month of May with the mindset that it was time to crack down and work really hard over the next couple of weeks to get these last few pounds off... The opposite has happened though. I've been eating so much junk food its ridiculous. I've seriously been eating cookies, chips and skittles like it was my job. In fact, I've ate FIVE whole pounds worth of food, and now I'm back up to 130 :( Every morning for the past like five days I've been avoiding my scale. I would quickly glance at it and then pretend like I didn't see it. I guess I've kind of been pretending that the vending machine raids have not been occurring. But they have been and the scale that I finally decided to face this morning was quick to tell me this. I'm bummed out. Disappointed in my lack of self control. Disappointed that I let this happen. Disappointed that weight is so easy to put on and so difficult to take back off.

I guess this is an instance in which I need to take my own advice. What has happened has happened and theres nothing I can do to change the past, I need to learn from this mistake and not let it happen again. So what should I do now? Well, I just took a two minute break from writing this, walked into my kitchen and threw all of the cookies my mom just baked & ice cream into the trash can. My little sister will NOT be happy when she discovers this (my mom probably wont be either) but I mean, I did this in everyones best interest and I can just deny I had any part of the disappearance......

Anyway, I guess I am going to get ready now and go workout .... :-/      

No comments:

Post a Comment