Sunday, May 1, 2011

yesterdays workout...

One thing I have learned over the past few months is that expectations have a huge impact on the quality of your workout. If you begin a workout thinking that you're going to have a bad one, you will. I'm still not quite sure how valid Mr. Starrs claims are, I would have to see some supporting scientific evidence fully believe them - however, I must say that despite feeling like crap going into my workout yesterday, I had an excellent one. Maybe it was my expectations of a great workout, maybe it was all of my extra antibodies at work, nevertheless, cardio was a breeze and it worked magic on my congestion (even better than Sudafed I might add)... I am about to hop on my treadmill now so we shall see if I have similar results today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment