Monday, January 23, 2012

Both Sides Up !

UPS delivered my BOSU today!!! YAAAAYYY. (I didn't realize until today that BOSU is actually an acronym for "both sides up" - if you know what a BOSU is, this makes sense... If you don't know what a BOSU is, you need to find one and start incorporating it into your workout routine pronto! - the Rec has like a million of them) I remember the very first time that Ashlee plopped this half swiss ball, dome looking thing in front of me and told me to not just stand on it, but to do squats on it too! I looked at her with a "yeah right, you've got to be kidding me" face. Of course, Ashlee didn't care what kind of a face I pulled or what words I muttered under my breath, she just stood there until I finally realized that I clearly wasn't getting out of this one. So, on I got, squats I attempted, along with crunches, push ups, lunges etc. etc. etc. (You can seriously do sooooo many amazing things with a BOSU). I hated every second of it. Somewhere along the line though, I developed a love with the BOSU. A love that grew so deep that I decided that I needed one of my own. And it arrived today! I am about to blow this thing up! I am so excited!

1 comment:

  1. Finally I saw something great on the topic about "Both Sides Up!", Great job! I shared it with my friends and bookmarked it because it is an informative and interesting post on Fitness Routine. I am also interested to get information about Fitness Recipes and Fitness Workouts .

    ReplyDelete