Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Pack, Pack, Pack!!!



One of the most important changes I have made in my lifestyle over the past year is what I eat and when I eat it. Avoid processed foods! Your body doesn't want or need all the extra added chemicals. Eat "clean". Pack your food! I've learned that if you pack, you are much less likely to end up stood in front of a vending machine or at a drive through window; both have very limited, nutrient rich, food options! Pack more snacks of smaller sizes (like above) and munch away whenever you get hungry. Your taste buds will adjust, don't worry. After your body rids its addiction to the crap they put in processed foods, you will actually start to prefer eating the healthier ones :)

3 comments:

  1. Very energetic lunch I will say :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Launch is good and i am impressed with your new lifestyle. I am agreed that food plays an important role in our lifestyle so i am happy to read this post.

    pasadena boot camp

    ReplyDelete
  3. Launch is very important part of our day. We should never skip it. Its a best food for launch i must say. Thanks for the information.

    Urgent care 11212

    ReplyDelete