Monday, March 7, 2011

half naked bikini cellulite pics

butt = getting better
 
ew


mmm cellulite

thighs = gross




my good side haha


Okaaay so this is what my body looks like 2 months in. The 14 pounds I've lost have made a pretty big difference in my overall appearance. This is the first time in the year I've owned this bikini that the bottoms actually fit. Although I've still got a long way to go,  its definitely getting easier to look at myself in the mirror... Except at my thighs (particularly my left one which is worse than my right) they still gross me out...

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on your success Kirsty. You look great. Keep pushing for your goals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so good Kirsty! Can't wait to workout tonight!

    Leah <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at the definition in your abs!! I've been working out for 30+ years, eat well, am considered "skinny" but I don't have that... and I want it!!! would it be ok to tell you I'm jealous?! :)

    Great job, Kirsty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cellulite doesn't look great of course but it's pretty normal according to doctors and even to Cellulean reviews. You're still beautiful even when you have some cellulite. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete