Tuesday, March 1, 2011

its going to be a good month

Ashlee (my trainer) called me out on my diet during our session today... Although she put it nicely, basically what she told me was that my diet was horrible and that if I wanted the bikini bod I've been dreaming about then I need to make changes pronto. She is totally right and she told me exactly what I needed to hear (thank you Ashlee, you are the best). Overall today was a good start to a new month, I ate decent (still lots of room for improvement) and had a good workout... I want to do better this month than I did in January which means I need to step up my cardio to at least 5 times a week and I need to start cracking down on what I stuff my face with. I'm feeling optimistic about March, its going to be a month of good progress.

Breakfast:
  • white bread with peanut butter 
  • hot green tea 
Probably should have had a piece of fruit too...

Lunch:
  • sourdough bread with chicken salad 
  • strawberry yogurt 
Again should have had some fruit and / or veggiesss...

Dinner:
  • zucchini stuffed with ground beef, carrots, corn & tomato
Snacks:
  • strawberry nutrigrain bar 
  • 1/2 cup of pasta salad 
My nutritionist would definitely point out my lack of fruit... and vegetables too I suppose... should have skipped the pasta salad and nutrigrain bar and gone for some vegetables (carrots / celery sticks) and/or fruit. Bread = not good. Should have been wheat!

Exercise:
  • 50 mins of cardio 
  • 45 minute training session with Ashlee (I only have two sessions left aaggghhhh) 

No comments:

Post a Comment