Monday, March 14, 2011

IM STUCK

Even though I'm more focused on the way by body looks and my percent body fat versus the actual number on the scale, for the past few weeks my weight has been bouncing around the low 130's and its been driving me crazy. As you can see, my weight loss chart is just one big zigzag.


I just want to hurry up and break the 130 lb mark already. Come on 129. This morning the scale said 132; I don't care how long I have to spend on Precor's AMT, the treadmill or the elliptical, I am determined to get past the 130 mark by this time next week. I'm working out with Ashlee tonight so I'm going to make sure I work extra super hard to start the week off right.

2 comments:

  1. Come to my spin class next quarter Wednesdays at 6pm, hopefully I'll help you over the hurdle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never taken a spin class before! I will definitely come and check it out :) Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete