Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Mushroom & Spinach Stuffed Pork Chops

Those of you that have been following my blog are well aware that I've been slacking with my diet... It is time to start eating healthier again. Tonight, for the first time in over two months, I am cooking dinner for my family. I have decided on pork chops stuffed with mushrooms & spinach and roasted potatoes with tomatoes, basil and garlic. This meal is pretty well rounded, it has meat, carbs and vegetables... Traci what do you think? Suggestions?  

The website I found the pork chop recipe on is.....  It also talks a bit about why its healthy.... 

Okay. I'm heading into the kitchen. Wish me luck. I will definitely let everyone know how it is! 

2 comments:

  1. How did it come out? I make stuffed pork chops with apples, onions and dried cherries and I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WELL. My attempt at cooking dinner didn’t go toooo bad, besides the fact that it took me 2.5 hours to cook everything and I nearly had to take a “puke break” at one point… Not because of motion sickness this time but while making the “pockets” in the pork, I kept thinking about how similar it looked to someone getting liposuction. I’m not going to go into detail here as thinking about it is grossing me out again haha. Anyway, overall I would probably only give the stuffed pork chops 6/10. I went way too overboard with the rosemary and so that was pretty much all that you could really taste… Amy, I will definitely have to try your version sometime that sounds really good!

    ReplyDelete