Tuesday, March 1, 2011

I've been avoiding updating my blog because of how bad I ate this past weekend.... I went on a road trip with my best friend............ I had a great cardio work out (I climbed a mountain!!) but I ate soooo much food. Like soooooooo much.

February was just not a good month for me. Not just health/fitness wise but with school and work too. Winter and I do not get along very well and so I am going to blame my blah mood and performance on the season. I am good at justifying haha 

March is going to be a better month though. I realize we aren’t even 24 hours in yet but so far so good. I ate really well today and am meeting up with Ashlee for a workout this evening…

1 comment:

  1. Okay. Let me take back "really well". My eating today was a lot better than it has been... Not perfect but better...

    ReplyDelete