Thursday, February 3, 2011

Ehh hemm, excuse me! Attention! Please read this! :)

UC's Rec Center has helped me lose NINE pounds in less than a month. Prior to getting help from the Rec Center I had tried for eight months to lose weight and failed at even losing a single pound. Although I could sit here and list off all the reasons why UC's Rec Center and its staff are so great, I think my weight loss so far says enough about CRC being the best fitness and recreation center around. I want everyone to know what an excellent facility The University of Cincinnati's Rec Center is, so please help me by voting for them in this years 15th annual Best of Cincinnati Readers Poll. I promise it doesn't take long to do, you don't even have to vote in every category (if you dont vote in other categories, make sure you go through all six sections hitting "save" in each one, you have to do this in order for your ballot to count). UC Rec Center is located in the "Goods & Services" category under "Health/workout club" which is about half way down the list... The Rec Center is changing my life, it can changes everyone elses too! Take a second and follow the link below and vote!! Thanks!! :)

http://citybeat-survey.wehaaserver.com/survey-2-best_of_cincinnati_2011.html

No comments:

Post a Comment