Friday, February 25, 2011

Pump It Up

 
OKAY so I totally forgot to upload this picture over the weekend.... When I am not at school or the pharmacy or working out I am "nannying." I look after two little boys and over the weekend we had birthday parties to go to. Saturday we went to Run Jump and Play and Sunday we went to Pump It Up. (Parents, Pump It Up is far superior and I highly recommend for birthday parties or even just a day out of the house with the kids) Anyway, you are probably wondering how the heck this relates to my blog.. I got SUCH a great cardio workout... Adults are totally allowed to run and jump around on these blow up things too... Twenty minutes of chasing after little kids and my legs were absolutely killing me. You have to work extra hard to run because the thing is so bouncy and its a great core workout too because you are constantly trying to keep your balance.... I think i'm gonna have my next bday party here.

No comments:

Post a Comment