Sunday, February 13, 2011

Sunday Confessions.


So… I’m not an extremely religious person, nor do I typically confess on Sundays however, today I am making an exception… I have a confession to make to everyone. Actually I have several. I haven’t worked out since my training session with Ashlee Thursday morning…  Not only have I been flipping lazy, but I ate horrrribly this weekend. Yesterday I spent the whole day with my best friend and we ate sooo much food. I started the day off well, I had toast with peanut butter on, but the rest of the day just went downhill. I had a 5-piece chicken nugget from Wendy’s, with a baked potato (yep, with butter & sour cream) and a mandarin orange cup. Later on during the day I killed a plate of ribs, onion straws and garlic bread then downed it all with numerous, really bad for you, high calorie, beverages. To top last night off, I raided my little sisters chocolate stash while she was asleep and stole a 10oz bag of Cadbury mini eggs which I proceeded to do some serious work on too. Actually I’m munching on some right now as I type this blog…. Today I ate like three cookies worth of toll house cookie dough andddddddd for dinner I had fried rice, sesame chicken anddd moo goo gai pan from my neighborhood Chinese takeout. I’m disappointed in myself. smh

5 comments:

  1. Don't be too disappointed in yourself. This journey was not going to be easy. Kick it back into gear Monday and work hard. You inspire many.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A couple of bad days can't ruin your diet....unless you let them. Just remember why you're doing this and get back on track! You'll feel great about yourself once you start eating well again- I guarantee it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kirsty, there are always ups and downs. It's not about the speed bumps along the way, it's about the journey, as long as you keep driving forward, you're great. Don't let this be a set back, let it be experience.

    Sometimes when we fall off the horse, so to speak, we just want to give up. There is a certain "all or none" thinking with all of us. Don't let this discourage you. You are looking great and a few days of neglecting 100% discipline isn't as bad as you're feeling, it just shows you're human.

    Know that you have done such an awesome job and you will continue to do an awesome job. Not being perfect all the time is okay and it doesn't negate all you have done so far. You are wonderful and such an inspiration (to your trainer too) and I am so glad I get to work with you!

    Sometimes it rains, just put on rain boots and have a great time, there will be a million other days of sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kirsty you've been doing so well and I am very proud of you, please don't let the last couple of days ruin what you have achieved so far. I have great faith in what you are doing, we all get carried away at times but I know that you can do it.So just keep up the good work and forget those bad days!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This week is going a lot better! Ashlee and I trained Tuesday morning and again this morning, and then I am meeting my friend Liz tomorrow at the rec to get some cardio in! I have been eating a lot better but still not 100 % good. I haven't been keeping track of my food intake recently and I think that I need to pick that habit up again, like first thing tomorrow morning! Keeping track of what I was eating was very helpful to me during my first month.

    ReplyDelete