Saturday, February 26, 2011

Thursday 24th

Breakfast:
  • whole grain toast with peanut butter
  • 1 banana (cut this up and put on the toast too) 
  • 1/2 strawberry orange Fruit 2 Day... They're these smoothie drink things that I found at Kroger... they've got 2 servings of fruit in them and are pretty low in calories...
  • water
Lunch:
  • 5 chicken nuggets
  • veggie stix chip things
  • 1/2 cup 2% milk
  • water
Dinner:
  • 1 fish stick 
  • 1 strawberry nutrigrain bar
  • water
Exercise:
  • 40 minutes cardio 
  • squats 
  • leg raises 
  • push ups 
  • arms 
  • abs 
  • a bunch of other thingssss

2 comments:

  1. You could probably eat more food if you ate better food. What kind of a dinner is that? You gotta start cooking, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its not that I can't cook, I'm a great cook actually... I'm just lazy and I don't like cleaning up afterward (I tend to make a huge mess; I some how end up using every utensil, pot and pan in the kitchen). BUT. for the sake of my bottom I definitely need to start cooking more. March is going to be a month of experimenting with new recipes... I'll post the good ones on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete