Wednesday, February 2, 2011

HEYYYY EVERYBODY!!!!!!

OKAY, SO, first of all I need to apologize to everyone for slacking on my updates this past week!! I can't believe that its actually been a whole week! Time is flying. Exams and papers have been kicking my butt the past couple of days. My main goal for today (and yesterday, and the day before) was to get my new video blog uploaded. And here I am at 9 PM and its still not up yet. I am working on it I promise!!!

I have so much to fill everybody in on! In my video blog (I promiseee it will be up soon!!) I am finally releasing all of the juicy details on my meeting last week with Traci, my nutritionist (I am meeting with her again on Tuesday - I cant wait!).

Ashlee and I haven't met in a week (thank gawd we are meeting tomorrow morning, bright and early, 7:30am) because if I am totally honest, I really haven't been working out as hard on my own at the gym as I should be... I guess this is why I have only lost one pound since my last blog post :( The scale is reading 136 lbs. I'm kind of bummed that I didn't lose any more than that but I suppose that it's better than gaining a pound! One more pound to go and I will be down TEN pounds. This is crazy. In an awesome way! Although I don't see a huge difference in the way my body looks with my clothes OFF, all of my clothes are definitely fitting and looking a lot better on me. In factttt, I only have one pair of jeans that fit me now!!!! And I couldn't be happier about this!! Usually I'm super bummed out when none of my clothes fit haha. I had thought about packing all my jeans away, just in case I would ever need them again, and then I realized, uh, no!!! If I don't have any "fat clothes" to fit into then I won't be able to allow myself to gain back any weight again in the future! And so, I have decided to give all my clothes away. I don't know to who yet... but i'm definitely not keeping them.
I've caught myself checking myself out a lot more often haha I'm not content with where my body is at yet (nowhere close actually) but I am liking what I see in the mirror more and more (at least when I have clothes on). I've noticed whenever I walk past a reflective surface I start checking my hips out. I do think that they are looking a bit smaller!

Ill put updated pics up asap! Along with this video blog!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Haha! I am actually really bad about looking at myself in reflective surfaces, but unfortunately not because my hips are shrinking! :(

    Love the post and can't wait for the video and photos! You are doing an amazing job! Congrats on the 9lbs lost!!!!

    ReplyDelete