Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Goooood morning!!

I had a GREAT workout with Ashlee this morning! I can safely say that I have NEVER, EVER, got up to work out so early in the morning before. I set my alarm for 4:45 and was actually out of bed by 5. It’s a miracle. I did cardio from 6:30-7:30 and then trained with Ashlee from 7:30-8:30. This morning was definitely some good motivation; I think I am back on track now. Thanks Ashlee!

Now that I am working out on a regular basis, I have started to really tell a difference in the way I feel on days that I do workout and days that I don’t. On days that I don’t work out (such as over this past weekend) I feel kind of blaaah, whereas when I do workout I definitely have a lot more energy, am more focused, and am much more productive.

Anyway… Just a quick update… Now I need to actually focus this energy on being productive and writing a 5 page paper.

I hope everyone has a good day/workout today!

PS. If I put some money towards it, can we get different/brighter lights in the girls locker room above the mirror with the hair dryers. The lighting is really not practical for applying makeup. No matter how careful I try to be, I always seem to walk out of the rec looking like an oompa loompa.  

2 comments:

  1. Just a quick comment on your PS. Unfortunately, changing out lights in the CRC is a very long process. Any fixture change would need to go through the Architects Office for approval. I will ask our Facilities Maintenance staff about the possibility and cost (which would really surprise you). Jim from the CRC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jim for taking the time to respond to my PS!! I really don’t know very much about lights/fixtures/electrical/bulb type things… I just assumed you could get light bulbs that were brighter than others??? Either way I think my face will survive haha thanks again though!!

    ReplyDelete